Instagram

9:18 AM 1 Comments

So I've fallen down the rabbit's hole that is Instagram!  I love everyone's fun and colourful knitting inspiration and it's such an easy way to keep people updated on what's going on in my little corner of the world.  You can find me on there as a.bertram.

I'd love to know if you're on Instagram also or of any other knitters you think I might like to follow.  In the meantime here's a little knit I've been working on this week (via my Instagram):


Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

  1. Just started following you! I love finding new knitting accounts to follow on Instagram :) You can find me at amanda.bourke.585

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...