Wasabi

8:50 AM 0 Comments

If you've been following for a while you might remember one of my earlier designs, Wasabi.


This was my first design accepted for publication and I was super excited about it!  (You can read my blog post about it here.)

This is still one of my favourite patterns and I'm planning on making another one (or three!) for my girls this summer.  The original is still being worn by my Little Miss, even though it's missing a couple of buttons!

Anyway, as Petite Purls is no longer publishing and has shut down their website as of January 2015, I needed to publish this pattern as a pdf so people could still access it as it's one of my more popular patterns too.  So, while I've been updating my other patterns I decided it was as good a time as any to put Wasabi into a pdf also.

You can find it here on Ravlery, and it is also available here on Craftsy and here on Love Knitting.


I always intended to make an adults version of this pattern and I'm expecting that when I want to knit one for my Big Miss (who has recently turned 12!) that she won't fit the biggest size anymore.  This will mean a re-write to make it work for her so I might as well just do a proper upgrade and do the adult pattern!  Keep watch on here and maybe by the end of summer I will have a call out for testers!  (Just in time for the NZ/Aus summer!)

Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...