Bloglovin'

9:33 PM 1 Comments

Most people that use Google Reader probably know that it'll be ending next month (or is it the end of this month?)  I had it pointed out via several blogs I follow a few months back and was recommended to use Bloglovin' instead.

So far, I like it a lot better than Google reader - mainly because I can see each post in it's own blog rather than all listed together in the reader  (I like seeing the pretty layouts!)

If you're one of those still using Google Reader, then now's a good time to change!  And if you've already changed to Bloglovin' how have you found it to use?

Either way you can follow my blog with Bloglovin!


Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...