Oh Dear

12:55 AM , 1 Comments

I had some little people come visit today with their mum.

After they'd gone home I noticed that my balls of yarn had been knocked off the coffee table where I'd left them and one was missing.

I wasn't too worried as I figured it would turn up.

It did.  It was sitting in the ashes of the open fire.

 
This is my second ball of the Mocha for BigMiss' tunic I'm making.  And I was planning on using it tonight.


I think I'll have to toddler-proof my knitting stuff a bit better next time!

Any suggestions for how to clean it??


Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! (sorry)

    Do you think you can just thwack the soot out of it?

    Might have to skein it up again, wash it, and knit something else until it's dry...

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...