More Goodies for Me!

12:15 AM , 0 Comments

Remember my MYB swap?

I've been really good and knit out my goodies rather than just unwinding the yarn to see what I got.

And here's what I got:


  • Three very cool Ravelry stickers
  • A tube of yummy smelling hand creme
  • An envirosax bag
  • A set of six kiwi buttons to match the yarn
  • A set of six 'Owl and the Pussycat' buttons from The Bird and the Fish (in case bubs is a girl)
  • A set of six spaceman-themed buttons from Buttons by Robin (in case bubs is a boy)
  • A set of ten stitch markers from Velvet Hippo
  • A gift pattern of my choice from Ravelry (I chose the wee Austin Hoodie pattern)
And just to prove I did actually knit it all out:


That's my in-progress Billy vest for the baby.

I'm loving the yarn - it's from Little Plum Yarns in 'Mocha' on Superwash Merino DK.  I definitely think I will be wanting to purchase more in future - this yarn is so soft!


Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...