A Year Ago

5:03 PM , 0 Comments

This time last year we had just started our (major) renovations.  It seems that after Blogtober I slacked off in talking about it all.

Maybe it was because it was so busy, maybe I didn't think anyone was interested, who knows?

But now, a year later, you might be wondering what it's all like (and if it's finished!)

We went from this:


to this:

It appears we're rather useless at taking before and after pictures and this was the only one I could find that showed the same end of the house.

And are we finished?

Almost.
The only things missing are curtains.  And there is all the outside/landscaping we want to do, but that's another story!





Yeah, I know, the pictures don't show you much.  We did a lot of internal rearrangements also, but the full extent of it all is a bit hard to show in photos.  If you really want to see, let me know in the comments and I can show the before and after plans to give a better idea.

Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...