Just Once Isn't Good Enough

4:08 PM , 0 Comments

This is my latest design:


A cute little girl's cardigan.
(Worked bottom-up for a change)

Now, you might be wondering why I have the needle threaded through the middle of the chest?

It's because this is what I did next:


I ripped back an entire evening's work.

Yep, knitting something once isn't good enough - I have to knit the exact same object twice.

(Incase you're wondering what was wrong with it - the buttonholes were spaced too far apart for what I wanted.)

I'm just pleased I left my waste yarn in place on the sleeves, it would've been a bit tricky otherwise.  I think I've learnt not to underestimate my fussy-ness!


Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...