Help Me Out Here, Please?

6:26 PM 2 Comments

If you visit my blog often, you might have noticed that I've change the colours, yet again.

I wasn't really that happy with the last template I'd used, though I don't know if I'm that happy with it all now either.

I would love to have my own logo to put on the header and that I could use for on my patterns.  But I'm not a graphic designer, or even have any software to do it with, let alone know what I actually want.

I love the logo for Red Riding Hood Yarns and how simple, yet perfect for the name it is.

Does anyone know of a cheap (or free) graphic designer?  Or have any ideas of what would be a good picture/logo idea to go with my blog name - What to Make Next?


Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

2 comments:

  1. Hi ! Do you do facebook ? There are lots of reasonably priced logo designers there . Not me - just in case you thought I was plugging myself .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red riding hood yarns and my logo for two little taniwha http://www.facebook.com/pages/Two-Little-Taniwha/350188364935?v=wall
    was created by a lady called Carol Beaumont. She has a blog here
    http://beaumontcreations.weebly.com/

    She is fantastic to deal with - tell her I sent you

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...