Blogtober - Day 15 - Craft 2.0

9:13 PM 1 Comments

Taken from the blog:
"Craft 2.0 is a cult Wellington craft fair for style junkies, craft enthusiasts and fans of handmade."
I would love to go.  I've heard lots about it via some of the blogs I follow.  It sounds like there will be lots of great stalls to visit with creative stuff to buy and be inspired by.  And being able to 'ooh' and 'ahh' over things in real life is much nicer than just looking at them on the 'net like I always am.  If you want an idea of some of the talented people attending and what they're selling, check it out here.

Unfortunately, though, I won't be able to go.  It's MiddleMiss' birthday that day and, especially to her, birthdays are a big deal.  So we will be having cake and family and presents that Saturday instead.

Maybe I'll be able to make it to the next one in December instead?  But I'll be reading all about it in the blogs of people that go, and that will just have to suffice.


Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

  1. I'll come with you next year! Let's put it in the calender already.

    ReplyDelete

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...