Yay! It's Done.

1:11 AM , 0 Comments

Check out my previous post.  It's the jersey design I've been working on.  I finally tidied the ends and had a good day to take some photos of it on.  MiddleMiss loves it and the other two want one for them also.

I'm working on my next design already and hope it'll be done in time for it to get use this winter (what winter?  It's not happening in too much of a hurry today!)  This one is for the girls only and will be available in mutiple sizes so I'll need testers for it when I'm ready and got the first one made up.  If you're interested in test knitting, keep your eyes open here and on Ravelry.

I have another two ideas banging at the door to be written and knit up also, I just wish I had more time!  Maybe I should get a house cleaner...

Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...