Progress...

12:14 AM , 0 Comments

I decided to write out my notes for my jersey design today.  I discovered why people tend to charge for their patterns and not give them away for free that often.  It's a lot of work just in the typing!  I've only done instructions for the one size so far, but plan on making two more jerseys for the other girls so should be able to work extra sizes based on them.  I'll post the instructions on here when I've properly finished the jersey (so I have photos to go with it!) and don't plan on charging for it! It's a great unisex design too.

Here's a progress pic of what I've done so far so you can have an idea of how it will look finished:



Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...